Monday, March 12, 2012

Wolverine and the X-Men: Alpha & Omega #3

And the bottom of this week's comic book barrel? Wolverine and the X-Men: Alpha and Omega Number Three. I figured I'd actually type out “Number Three” just to make that ridiculously long title even longer! Anyway, this issue was this week's Runt of the Litter, so I'm expecting nothing from it, which is about the extent of effort I plan on putting into this review! Zing!

Wolverine and the X-Men: Alpha and Omega #3(of 5):

Summary: In Quintin Quire's virtual reality world, Wolverine and Armor have no idea what's going on, as Quire's sleep has allowed the world to get really out of control. Upon waking up, Quire is hounded by Wolvie's body, which, without his mind, was in a perpetual state of berserker rage. Quire manages to avoid Wolvie's berserker fueled body, and realizing that he had to fix the mess he made, Quire decides to enter his VR world as the leader of the evil forces. Oh, and somebody FINALLY realizes there was something wrong, as this issue ends with Rachel Grey ordering the students to their saferooms to avoid Berserker Wolvie.

Thoughts: Meh. I literally have zero interest in this mini-series. At this point I'm only buying it because I'm a completest and need the final two issues for my collection. Other than that, I have nothing to say about this comic, so let's just move on.

Score: 5 out of 10.
wolverine and the x-men alpha and omega #3
Look out, it's Berserker Wolvie, running wild in yet ANOTHER comic book this month!

1 comment:

  1. Man..X! (get it...x-man placed backwards), that comment you made in regards the AoA had my mind warped with possibilities...trust me. See what I'm talking about on the Stormwatch #7 post. Rad-T out.

    ReplyDelete