Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary!! Plus pictures!!!

Hey, guess what?  It was a year ago today JT added his first post here at the blog!  So a big HUZZAH to that!  Bringing JT aboard was one of the better moves I've ever made, and I think all of you guys would have to agree with that.  So congrats on your one year anniversary, mi amigo!  Here's hoping you end up sticking around for many, many, MANY years to come.  Or for as long as you can tolerate me...  And now, a few pictures of JT's namesake, Jason Todd, doing what he does best!

Jason Todd, kicking ass and taking names!

So long, suckas!!!

This is how I oftentimes feel working with JT! :P

11 comments:

  1. Lmao.... I honestly didn't expect this. Thanks buddy, I appreciate it and I've had a blast here at the blog with ya, definitely glad I took you up on your offer. So thanks to you and all the readers here for an awesome year and many more to come!

    Also, that's exactly how you SHOULD feel, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I made sure not to schedule this post in order to keep it from ya, JT! I realized a few weeks ago this anniversary was coming up, and made sure to keep it in my mind. Which, as you know, isn't an easy thing with how scatterbrained I tend to get! :P

      Yup, that last pic sums up our relationship rather nicely, if I do say so myself! :D

      Delete
    2. You clever, clever, Mofo, and I don't mean Morrison Follower. I'm kinda shocked you remembered, and surprised me. Thanks again bud, the surprise totally made my night.

      Delete
    3. Hey, it's the least I could do! Well, actually, the least I could have done was nothing... :P But seriously, you were the glue holding this place down while I was in and out of the hospital and bouncing from doctor to doctor. Just wanted to show some appreciation, mi amigo.

      Delete
    4. Well thanks man, I appreciate it, and I'm glad I could help out my best bud.

      Delete
  2. Awww this is so sweet. [Yes, I am all sensitive, lol] Has it really been a year!?! That's pretty awesome!! Now you have TWO anniversary's to remember JT. Lol. Congrats sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Ol' X was a bit sappy today, Lisha! :P And I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe it's been a year. It feels way, way, WAY longer! :D

      Delete
    2. That just lets me know...time is slipping by too fast lol. Feels like you guys been blogging for years lol. But that's just the awesome friendship you guys have.

      And you're very welcome JT.

      Delete
  3. Congrats JT! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete